Getting Forehead Botox at Astria Clinic, Bangsar Kuala Lumpur

By Grace Myu - March 25, 2024

Entering my mid-30s now has made me aware of so many changes: including new wrinkles on my forehead! I realized that the skin around my forehead is thinning and new expression lines started appearing especially when I edit videos on a regular basis. I mean, I'm someone who embraces aging gracefully but I also want to look less wrinkly for myself!


I'm going to be honest, some people still have that stigma that Botox is bad etc etc, but I'm one of those who will go for it if it makes me happy and doesn't hurt anyone! If you have the same mindset, we can be friends!


So I'll just cut to the chase on my whole experience on getting forehead botox --


Location: Astria Clinic, Bangsar




Bangsar is truly a beauty haven for aesthetic clinics but I selected this location because it's where my go-to aesthetic doctor, Dr Jinly Wong now serves! She is very kind and patient, knowledgeable in her field and gives in-depth explanation on medical procedures and is honest on what to expect. I have worked with her since before the pandemic, so she has seen me through my ups and downs in terms of skin! It really took me awhile to get to my current skin condition, so I really have to thank her for that!

If you're driving here, parking can be quite to find at the streets so it is highly recommended to park at Bangsar Village 2 to have a peace of mind. From there, you can bring an umbrella because the pathway is not covered to the clinic.


Botox

Botox injections use a toxin to prevent a muscle from moving for a limited time (usually 3-4 months). These injections are often used to smooth wrinkles on the face. Aside from this, botox is also used to treat neck spasms, sweating, overactive bladder, lazy eye and other conditions. Botox shots also may help prevent migraine!

It differs from fillers like this:



I have heard people do botox for special functions like their wedding, photoshoots, and some do it regularly to keep up with appearances. This is my first time getting botox on my forehead, so we'll see from here onwards how often I'll be getting them!


The Procedure




For my treatment, I spend about 5-10 minutes getting consultation and wait 15 minutes for the numb cream to kick in. For the injection itself, it takes about 5-10 minutes, depending on how big the area is. In total it could take about 30-45 mins, people usually use their lunch break to slot this treatment in if they are pressed for time.

There is zero downtime for this treatment, though there could be some bruising which could be easily covered with makeup.


Results


This after photo is taken after 1 month is done, I like that it looks natural because my skin can still move and doesn't look stiff. Expression lines are minimal and I think I may do this as long as my budget permits!


I'm a 100% satisfied customer.


Promotion

Since I'm a regular customer of Dr Jinly's, they have a special promo just for my readers! You can show them this blogpost or mention my name to get complimentary free consultation and 15% off any ala carte treatment!

To make an appointment, simply drop them message on whatsapp. You can learn more on Astria Clinic at www.astriaclinic.com.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments