Electri, the latest trendy procedure to reduce dark eye circles

By Grace Myu - July 11, 2024

 

Before and After one session of Electri injectables


I'm someone who has hereditary dark circles and I have had since I was a teenager. No matter how much I sleep at night, I am prone to it so I might as well try aesthetic eye treatments on the market since it would save me time, effort and perhaps it would cost about the same.

I was introduced to Electri by Dr Jinly Wong at Astria Clinic in Bangsar so I agreed to it!




Looking at the testimonial photos gave me confidence, especially the eyes do play a huge role in one's appearances.

It's main ingredients are:
1. Sodium succinate (succinic acid) (1.6%)
2. High molecular weight hyaluronic acid 5.5 mg/ml (0.55%)
Each pack contains one syringe and a set of 30G needles.





So it's said to have some downtime due to the skin around eyes being the most delicate, but my swelling subsided the night itself. There were a few needle size red dots, but there's nothing makeup can't do!


This is me, bare faced just a week after. I think I look really good despite being tired from the lack of sleep! I'm really happy with the results!


If you want to know more about available dark circle treatments, you may look for my doctor, Dr Jinly at Astria Clinic Bangsar. I'm sure she'll help recommend the best treatment for your skin needs!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments