Korean 6 Step Hair Treatment @ Jeff Lee The Hair Company, Damansara Uptown

By Grace Myu - March 16, 2017


If you follow me on social media closely, you would know that I have been frequenting Number 76 quite a bit. But since my sponsorship program ended with them late last year, I was moving around looking for new salons in KL. I'm not saying that I'm leaving Number 76 but I was really keen to try other salons in KL after being a loyal customer for few years now. My curiosity peaked and I was scrolling through Facebook and Instagram day and night looking at potential hair salons.

I have shortlisted a few, but there was one that stood out from the rest.

Why?
Because this salon had an huge hearted employee, Domo Sam --
he was the one that "discovered" the uncle who was peddling Pokémon soft toys in Damansara Uptown to cover his medical expenses.




That post went viral in Sept 2016 when Pokémon Go was at its peak. Not many people know about the person who posted it, but I felt that this person should also be recognized for his efforts in bringing awareness to the community. 

He tagged Jeff Lee The Hair Company - Uptown branch, which was also a great to promote the salon he's working at. So that was when I paid closer attention to that salon. 




After some digging, I also saw that Jeff Lee also has sponsored some very famous Instagram influencers and their hair outcomes were really enviable!

Naturally, I was gamed to try out this salon and plus point is that it's not that far from where I live. I live in Petaling Jaya, and this salon is just a stone throw away from where I am.



This is my hair condition before stepping into Jeff Lee The Hair Company.
Pictured in an Uber (I took public transport there because I remember Uptown being a hassle to find a parking spot bleh).


INTERIOR






Started off with washing my hair...






...... they served coffee and some snacks during my visit.


Price List


Before treatment begins, my stylist - Ms. Lizza Wong snapped a close up pic of my scalp to explain to me my current condition. Apparently I have some dandruff situation thus she will be helping me to reduce it by the end of the treatment process.





So I was recommended to do a Korean 6-Step Hair Treatment (they also have 2-Step and 4-Step) using Kerastase products.









A shoulder and back massage are included too!







Last Step!

Here's my scalp "AFTER"



BEFORE & AFTER

Did you notice on the shine factor?

😍

I finished off with some curls for that picture perfect look.



😍

Get a free gift when you "like", check-in & rate 5 stars on Jeff Lee The Hair Company Facebook!



Btw remember I mentioned about the Pokémon Uncle earlier?
Yep, I visited him right after my hair treatment.
He is still peddling Pokémon toys at the HSBC Damansara Uptown branch along the same road (located a few doors away).




I managed to grab Pikachu and Chikorita!


MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE

To be honest, I was not expecting much for a hair treatment because my hair type is bleached and severely damaged at the ends. Seriously when I say my hair is damaged, it's VERY DAMAGED due to constant bleaching every month the year before (2016). It is evident in my pictures especially when I did not style my hair. Very Damaged being difficult to comb my hair (I can only comb from the roots to the middle), many split ends, constant tangling at the ends and many hair fall outs and breakage. It is always tangled in knots and it's very unmanageable even on normal days. I was only thinking that this treatment would last me until I wash my hair, but to my SURPRISE...

This hair lasted me until one FULL month!

I'm not even kidding.

I'm not paid to write this, so when I say something is good, it's really good!
That's why I plan to visit here again very soon.




POST HAIR TREATMENT

After 3 days, this is how my hair looks. 





I'm beyond ecstatic with the results!

I did not wash my hair to preserve whatever treatment that was still in my hair. The curls were still present and it gave me an effortless out-of-bed hair, which I absolutely love!
😍 😍 😍


*


So, if you're looking to repair your tresses, do give Jeff Lee THC a visit!
I'm sure they will take good care of your locks and maintain the silkiness for a long time
😊 😊 😊




CONTACT

Jeff Lee The Hair Company


Damansara Uptown branch
No.51G & 51A, Uptown 37, Jalan Ss21/37,
Damansara Utama,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
03-7731 6866
Operation Hours: 11.00am - 9.00pm


Sri Petaling branch
101G, Jalan Radin Bagus,
57000 Sri Petaling, Kuala Lumpur.
03-9056 2611
Operation Hours: 11.00am - 9.00pm


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments