Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Saturday, 5 November 2016

Unboxing the NOW SOLD OUT Althea's Limited Edition Cute & Trendy Box

Saturday, 5 November 2016


Who here likes curated beauty boxes?

I, for one, reallyyyy enjoy unboxing a bunch of beauty stuff together,
especially if it suits my personality!!
*ahem*


This month I'm going to be unboxing a special box, crafted by Althea Team!
The theme is "Cute & Trendy", so think about all things that are on trend and childlike
ω(=^・^=)ω

*Disclaimer: Not saying that I'm childish, but I do really act like a kid most of time, especially at home with my family*

Everything in the box totals up to RM300, but it is priced only at RM120, so you're only paying for LESS THAN HALF of the actual amount to receive all these babies!


The best part about it is --- YOU CAN PREVIEW the items in the box before placing an order!
Unlike monthly subscription boxes, this is great because you are not tied down to a monthly fee whatsoever. You can purchase as you like, whenever you like (of course, depending on availability too! This box is now SOLD OUT within less than a month on the site).



BOX CONTENTS





Let's Start ~


#1 Tony Moly Pikachu Mini Cushion Blusher #Rose Coral




The star of the box, I admit this Pikachu cushion blusher is the cutest thing ever! Did you notice that the puff was made in a pokeball design!!?

I've been catching up with the series and I'm at Season 3 now (there are a total of 19 seasons!!!) and yes, this compact cushion blush fulfills my childhood desire of being a Pokemaster, lol.
Since Pikachu has two red iconic dots on it's cheeks, this blusher suits the character aptly too!

The size of this compact is pretty tiny, smaller than I expected. But it's all good because it's seriously the CUTEST THING EVER! It can easily be slipped into my bag when I go out, without all that unwanted bulk.


Pikachu, I CHOOSE YOU!!!
ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

Cute Factor: 5/5
Trendy Factor: 5/5



#2 At Fox: Gyulpi Sebum Control Pact





When I got this compact, there was nothing special that striked me at first. The packaging is made of plastic and the cover is a sticker, so I'm not impressed with the exterior of it. That was until I opened the compact! I discovered that there was a adorable fox imprint on the powder! The flip was transparent, which separated the pact from the powder, which I think is very clever.

This powder compact is to be used for controlling oil production, especially around the T-zone and cheeks area. 

Cute Factor: 4/5
Trendy Factor: 2/5




#3 The Faceshop: Disney Watery Tint #04 Red Apple




The most sneaky mouse ears on a lippie! Fans of Mickey & Minnie Mouse rejoice for this Disney collab with The Faceshop! 

In the above pic, I was only posing with the lip tint, not actually wearing it
: ◉ ∧ ◉ : ╏
*bloggers do what they need to do for a photo*

Lip tints are HUGE in Korea and if you want that My Lips But Better (MLBB, in short) look, this is your Go-To product. It will stay with you even after meals and drinks, you don't need retouching throughout the day.


Look I found a mouse emoticon to go with this!
ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʢ• ͡•ʡ

Cute Factor: 5/5
Trendy Factor: 4/5



#4 Tony Moly: Apple Hand Cream





This apple instantly reminds me of Snow White. However it is not a poisonous one, instead it is an sweet smelling, pleasant hand cream that fits nicely into my palm. I'm glad that the scent isn't sickly sweet like some others.

The cream is lightweight, non-greasy and dries off semi-matte. Aside from serving as just a hand cream, it also doubles up as a decorative piece on your work desk or vanity table. Also, not forgetting flatlay ops! huhu


Cute Factor: 4/5
Trendy Factor: 3/5




#5 With Shyan: Nail Prep Set






I'm not quite sure why this has been added into the Cute & Trendy box, it doesn't really strike me as neither. Once I removed the bottle from it's top, I can see why. Its petite size and soft baby pink colour has CUTE written all over it!

I like nail polish bottles that are not too big... because I can hardly finish them before they start to expire or dry off! There are two top coats with different finishes: Yuri-R Top (glossy) and Matte Top. So the matte top has got to be the trendy part of this product, right? I'm not so sure myself either.


Cute Factor: 4/5
Trendy Factor: 3/5



#6 ABBAMART: Heart Puff




With the tiny hearts hand pose trending, this heart sponge is definitely TRENDY!!

Each heart can be separated into two (aww broken hearts) and comes in two colours: pink and white, The size of the heart is cute, yes?

Cute Factor: 4/5
Trendy Factor: 5/5




#7 Pure Smile: Rainbow Lip Patch



Honestly rainbow lips are pretty freaky, if you ask me. I couldn't imagine looking sultry with colourful lips haha!
*is it just me?*

This is a lip mask, something I don't usually buy. But I should because I just read somewhere that we are supposed to put eye cream on our lips too because our lips tend to age faster too!?
Le sigh.

So if you ask me whether this rainbow lip mask is...

Cute? Don't think so.
Trendy? Maybe...?

But it gets the job done and it's something outside your comfort zone.

Cute Factor: 3/5
Trendy Factor: 5/5


#8 Pure Smile: Sweet Lemon Hand Gel 



This bottle is TINY!
But then again, who needs so much of sanitizers when they go out right lol.

I don't fancy lemons... but lemons make great bacteria killers and great whitening agents.
This is not that stingy *yay* but the lemon scent kinda turns me off.

Cute Factor: 3/5
Trendy Factor: 2/5




*


*


*





For the amount of 8 items, RM120 is a SUPER STEAL!
That's like RM15 per item only!
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

Do be reminded that these are fresh directly from Korea, inclusive of shipping.
(btw Althea just lowered their minimum entry for Free Shipping from RM150 to RM99!!)


So if you have enjoyed reading this post, you can log onto Althea's website and subscribe to their newsletter because they'll usually announce their latest promotions there!


Pssstt... if you click on my referral to Althea, you'll get additional RM20 credits to start your shopping!




That's it for now!
Also, do keep up with me on my social media because I'm currently doing giveaways!

Facebook Grace Myu
Snapchat / IG @gracemyu
Twitter @graceoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014