Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 13 December 2015

Thigh Reduction (MesoLipo Fat Melting Injections) @ Premier Clinic TTDI

Sunday, 13 December 2015


A few weeks ago I was invited to a complimentary treatment at Premier Clinic TTDI. Being not a stranger to aesthetic clinics, I visited the clinic on a weekday, with high hopes that the clinic would be less occupied during that time of the week.

I was consulted by Dr Elaine Chong, letting her know that my main concern was on reducing my thighs' measurements. Though I have been exercising regularly for these few years, my thighs have always remained as the part with the highest fat percentage on my body because the fats around the region are really stubborn to burn off. I have always wished for smaller thighs (with thigh gaps hehs) but that always seemed like a distant dream though I have tried almost all natural possible ways to "kill" them. I have tried eating clean, exercising (a lot of leg days!), rubbing expensive creams, buying essential oils, etc. It always seems that nothing can ever take away my thigh fats :(

She gave me an option of (1) MesoLipo fat injections OR (2) Vanquish fat reduction machine. Of course, the one with the machine would be more ideal as it would not involve any pain. However as it is much more costly and includes a top up of a higher price, I opted for MesoLipo fat injections. The injections consist of a natural soy bean lecithin and enzymes which are highly effective in dissolving small, stubborn fat deposits that resist diet and exercise. 

After about 10 minutes of consultation, I was ushered into the treatment room where my thigh measurements were measured and recorded. It was sort of embarrassing to show expose my "fats" but my nurse was a kind and helpful young lady which comforted me throughout the process.

Here are some of the equipments used for the treatment:

Clockwise from Top Left: 
The "cocktail" injectable solution, syringe, numbing spray and vibrating massager to "distract" from the pain.


THE PROCESS

After 30 minutes of placing numbing cream onto my inner thighs (because that's the section that we are focusing for more in-depth fat burning), my thighs were ready to be treated!!!

As you can see, I was trying to keep calm by taking lots of pictures to distract myself.



The nurse placed the massaging device to distract the pain.



The total number of bottles I used (40ml for both thighs) and syringes to be disposed, post treatment.


By now my inner thighs looks reddish with some insects' bite sized wounds.


I was given this healing cream (Arnica gel) to be massaged into my thighs to help speed healing process. I personally don't really enjoy using this because it's VERY STICKY!! hehs.



MY THOUGHTS


As I have a high pain threshold, I would rate this treatment with a 5 / 10. This "5" is only when the doctor penetrates on the parts with more pain nerves. Other times there are completely no pain because the location is numbed. 

They say the bruises healing process takes up to 1 week. The darkened bruises did stayed on until that period of time and I really looked like a druggie in the meantime whenever I wear shorts at home!!

As for my thigh circumference, doctor mentioned that it will be at its optimum after 6 weeks. Up till now (about 4 weeks), I have seen a very slight improvement. I remeasured and the measurements tell me that I lost 1cm (total 4cms) each in mid and lower sections on each thigh. That's not a lot (for me), considering that it has been only one session. Usually the ideal sessions would be a total of 10 to see the whole effect. However, I do feel a difference whenever I wear pants, I don't feel as tight anymore on the thigh areas and when I take pics, my thighs don't steal the attention anymore for the wrong reasons. I also feel that my cellulites has been reduced at the same time. I do wish that I could enjoy the whole 10 sessions to see the optimum results!


If you're wondering, 10ml of the injection costs RM450 so my session costed RM1,800 for 40ml


THE CLINIC




Premier Clinic TTDI Address:
31 Jalan Wan Kadir,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000 Kuala Lumpur

Premier Clinic Bangsar Address:
40, Jalan Telawi,
Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur


Call / WhatsApp / SMS: +60-12-662 5552

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014