Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Monday, 14 December 2015

Rainbow Drips (Whitening / Vitamin C Drips) @ Esmé Clinic, Jaya One PJ

Monday, 14 December 2015


A "Drip Bar" may sound as a cocktail party of many sorts and trust me, IT IS!
Esmé Clinic introduces a drip bar which functions in 7 different ways. Read on to find out more!




There is a Testimonial Board showcasing some local influencers that has visited Esmé Clinic with their Before & After shots!


(Please don't mind my stoned face, we were in an intense discussion when this pic was taken!)

Starting off with consultation, the doctor ran a quick health test on me and updated me about my health concerns. I couldn't really recall much but the doctor was kind enough to email me the health report so that I can keep track of my overall health :)

She also explained the 7 different drips:

The name of the new launch drips treatment called: Rainbow Drips.

1. The Energizer
2. The Cleanser
3. Detoxifier
4. Liver Cleanser
5. Post Party Drip
6. The Immunity Booster
7. Whitening

Current Promotion: 7 Sessions only for RM1,999 (Normal Price is RM3,570)








For this visit, I got a complimentary session of Whitening Drips worth RM510.

Basically the treatment will serve to lighten the tone of your skin and even out your skin color. The contents of the drips are whitening properties such as vitamin C, collagen and glutathione. These are injected into a pint of normal saline using aseptic technique. The site of injection is identified and disinfected. A butterfly needle is inserted into the vein and the whitening drip is administered intravenously.

You need to undergo a minimum of 3 to 4 sessions weekly before seeing a lightening effect. In between drips, you are strongly urged to protect your skin from direct sunlight and use a broad spectrum sunblock properly. Significant results can be seen in some people with as little as 5-6 sessions. Some require ten sessions – this depends on the type and condition of one’s skin. For maximum results, it is recommended that ten sessions be undertaken, each session a week apart followed by maintenance drip every 6 weeks to 2 months. With proper care and protection from the sun, the effect can last for 3 – 4 months.

(Info extracted from Reia's blog)





I sat there about one hour for the bag to be fully absorbed into my body. There was a TV and a stack of magazines to keep you occupied but they were all in Chinese! So if you are planning to come here and don't know Chinese, I suggest you to bring a book along :)

Pain Level: 1/10
1 for the needle insertion and slight discomfort.

Of course, there wasn't any immediate effect but I could see my skin tone lighter in pictures or when I compare myself with people close to me!


Thank you Dr Shabnam for your kindness and care you showed to me throughout the whole process!
(p/s: Aside from aesthetic treatments, esmé also has facial services! Do contact them for more info)


esmé Clinic
No. 65-1, Block D, Jaya One,
No.72a, Jalan University,
46200 Petaling Jaya.
Selangor.

Tel: 03-7955 1491
whatssap / wechat 010-343 1491

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014