Grace Myu X TiC: Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX

By Grace Myu - August 06, 2015

You've read about me talking about Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion recently, here's another one of their products hat I've personally tried... and fell deeply in love with!

Disclaimer: I was not paid to say any good words on this brand, product was presented to me as a token, but I decided to make a blog post on it simple because.... it's really THIS DANGEROUSLY GOOD!


In a nutshell, Sulwhasoo has now released a new, upgraded version – the First Care Activating Serum EX, which boasts an even more potent blend of active ingredients. This is thanks to new technology that helps to unlock the efficacies of each ingredient in the JAUM Balancing Complexᵀᴹ – white lily, Rehmannia, Peony, Solomon’s Seal and Sacred Lotus.


In my own words,
‘I’ve been using the First Care Activating Serum EX for about a month now, and I have seen great results. Prior to using this I felt my skin was really dry, and after using this for about a month I could actually see a radiant glow on my skin. All my friends and blogger friends and editors and PR agencies – when they saw me after a month they were like, “Grace! Why is your skin glowing?”


The 'secret' is out!

I have been using this serum religiously, day and night, because I ran out of all my other serums. I previously used Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate and it was good for me. However, that serum didn't show a huge difference on my face compared to this Sulwhasoo one (no one complimented about my skin so that's how I gauged its efficacy lol).

I'm serious when I say that everyone around me were gushing about my new-found-radiant-skin!


So here's how I use it
The First Care Activating Serum EX is the first step of your skincare, right after cleansing. It’s a golden brown, silky liquid that absorbs into the skin incredibly easily, leaving it feeling smooth and hydrated without being greasy or sticky to the touch. After applying, you can layer on the rest of your skincare and makeup, while the serum does its work boosting their benefits and keeping your skin happy and hydrated.

If your skin is feeling extra dry and dehydrated, apply one round of the serum as usual, and then rub your palms together to generate some warmth and press them against your cheeks, forehead and chin to encourage absorption. Follow up with one more pump of the serum all over your face.

You can also use the serum to help out your makeup – mix one pump of the serum with two pumps of your liquid foundation to get a light, hydrating finish for hot days. If your base is looking a little cakey as the day wears on, dab some serum over any dry patches to give a radiant finish.





You could find my feature on Tongue in Chic along with other beauty bloggers too!


You may redeem your complimentary sample of the First Care Activating Serum EX at www.sulwhasoofirstcare.com.my, until August 31 2015.

Let me know if this serum works for you too?


Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Serum EX retails at RM280 for 60ml.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. useful article for ladies! :D

    http://spelljourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete