Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

REVIEW: Neutrogena Deep Clean Hydrating Foaming Cleanser & Brightening Foaming Cleanser

Tuesday, 14 April 2015

My all-time favourite HG skincare, Neutrogena has recently released in Malaysia two foaming cleansers to target two specific concerns -- Hydrating and Brightening! I saw these launched last year in Singapore last year July and I have been waiting for them ever since to reach our Malaysian shores!




`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;* FEATURES `*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*


Duo Benefit for Healthy Radiant Skin
99% deep clean with extra boost


Deep Clean HYDRATING Foaming Cleanser
With Water Mineral Complex

2X Hydrating Power
An effective moisture balancing facial cleanser with long lasting oil control and 2X moisture boost for cleaner, softer, suppler skin with every wash. Enriched with Water Mineral Complex that instantly hydrates skin with 2X moisture boost. Water Mineral Complex consists of the combination of Copper Gluconate; Magnesium Aspartate; Zinc Gluconate and Water all of which are known to improve skin hydration.

99% Deep Clean
Formulated with Unique Deep Clean Formula, the rich creamy lather cleans deep down into pores dissolving dirt, oil and makeup, removing 99% impurities leaving skin fresh and clean with long lasting shine free look. Clinically proven to help effectively reduce clogged pores from the very first use for clear and healthy looking skin.


Deep Clean BRIGHTENING Foaming Cleanser
With Mulberry Extract

2X Brightening Power
The formula contains mulberry extract and clinically proven whitening vitamin complex that boosts skin fairness with every wash. The clinically proven formula lathers to a rich creamy foam which removes dirt and skin dulling residue of makeup, sunblock and BB creams, leaving your skin fair and radiant.

With complex consists of AA2G (Ascorbyl Glucoside) & Mulberry Extract - Ascorbyl Glucoside helps inhibit the enzyme tyrosinase, responsible for melanin production. Mulberries are known to contain Ascorbic Acid and Niacin. Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) is a tyrosinase inhibitor that is known to inhibit melansome transfer and also brighten skin.

99% Deep Clean
Formulated with Unique Deep Clean, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores to remove dirt, oil, makeup and dead surface skin cells that can dry and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Skin looks fresher and healthier, fairer and luminous.



`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;* FIRST LOOK `*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

The packaging is similar to the original Deep Clean Foam Cleanser, the only difference is the ombre hue below the tube (blue for hydrating; pink for brightening). 



The hydrating foaming cleanser actual product comes in a blue lotion-like texture, while the brightening one comes in pink (to complement their packaging, me thinks?).

There is a particularly pleasant scent, which makes it a breeze while using it. I don't know how to describe it.... it smells like a facial cleanser (duh! HAHA), a really really pleasant one.



`*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;* VERDICT `*:;,.★ ~☆・:.,;*

I have been using the hydrating cleanser for about a month now and I can see there is significant improvement for my skin. For once, my skin doesn't breakout at all when its nearing THAT TIME OF THE MONTH (which it usually does, a small pimple here and there)!!!

About one month into using this hydrating cleanser on a daily basis, I think there is about 50% left in the tube. After every wash, I feel my skin slightly tighter; not the super tightening kind of effect... but more like a squeaky clean feeling! It does feel good to know that my skin is being optimally hydrated thus being able to absorb nutrients easily thereafter.

I have yet to really try the brightening one because my skin is in dire need of hydrating boost atm hehs.

I do feel Deep Cleansing is important if you are one who wears makeup on a daily basis (which beauty junkie doesn't??) so that your skin is clear from all impurities. I feel this gets the job done (I double cleanse all the time!) especially after using an oil-based facial cleanser. 

I have always been a fan of Neutrogena (love!) thus I'm highly recommending these cleansers to you if you are looking for an alternative cleanser (at drugstore prices wheeeeee)!!




Here's a happy selfie to reflect my mood right now!
ฅ ̳͒•ˑ̫• ̳͒ฅ♡


Neutrogena Deep Clean cleansers are available at all Guardian and Watsons stores at only RM20.90 each.

To know more information, visit Neutrogena Malaysia's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/myneutrogena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014