Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Mermaid Ash Pink Hair

Tuesday, 13 January 2015
Just like to share with you my latest addiction......

♡ Mermaid Ash Pink Hair 


My bff Olivia said.... this is my best hair to date!
My lil bro Justin messaged me all the way from SG just to compliment my hairdo, saying I look like one of the characters in Final Fantasy.
(Us siblings are stingy with compliments towards each other so yes, it means alot to me hehe)

I think I agree with them too.
It's all real hair and no regrets!

2 comments:

  1. I really love this hair color on you. It definitely fits you! xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it does look really good on you! Such a gorgeous colour!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014