REALASH comes to Malaysia!

By Grace Myu - October 21, 2014

Have you used any eyelash serums in the past? 

I admit there was a time when I was obsessed with my non-thick eyelashes and there was even a "bald spot" on the bottom part of my lashes. I wanted to fix the problem so badly thus one fine day, I walked into SaSa and asked the SA for some advice. She recommended me a product that was worth almost RM200. Another option was about RM40+ but she stressed that the RM200 worked for her as she used it herself. Well I couldn't afford it as I was just a student back then, but looking back I actually know why I didn't purchase it. The brand was unknown and the packaging was a little dodgy to me. 

If I was going to part a huge chunk of my money, I wanna do it because I know and heard of the product. I want to be rest-assured that my money is going for a good cause.

Recently I came across this product called
REALASH.




Realash Cosmetics is a France-based producer and distributor of REALASH, an eyelash enhancer product that comes in a 3ml tube. After huge success in Europe, they are now entering the Asian market, and thank God for us, Malaysian beauty junkies can have natural longer lashes!

REALASH have collaborated with bloggers in Europe, the UK and the USA and received good reception! You can read a few here --


I received this product about two weeks ago after my Sarawak trip. REALASH comes in a simple box packaging with instructions and descriptions along.






FIRST LOOK

It has a plastic seal all over the product, a mascara-like tube. There is little dots along the edges for easier removal. It's a simple twist-and-open tube.

The liquid is clear and there is no accompanying scent that comes with it. The brush is orange in colour and its bristles are thin and soft. It has a 12-month lifespan after first opening, and the box is printed Best Before Aug 2018. That's 4 years!




REALASH is the only effective free sale eyelash extension liquid approved by FDA. It makes your lashes longer, thicker and darker.


APPLICATION

Apply REALASH nightly directly to the skin of the eyelid, after removing eye makeup, similarly to a liquid eyeliner. Wipe all excess from the eyelid. Additional applications will not increase the growth. Remember that only a small quantity of REALASH is needed to get beautiful lashes. If you miss a dose, apply REALASH the next evening. Use REALASH once daily for 8 to 12 weeks to see significant improvement. After this period, reduce use to 1 or 2 times a week in order to maintain the results.

DO NOT apply the lower lashes. Use the sterile applicators supplied with REALASH to apply the product. Always use REALASH in a sanitary manner in order to avoid contamination by bacteria known to cause infections: do not share it or allow the tip of the bottle to contact surrounding structures, fingers, or any other unintended structure.

If you wear contact lenses, we recommend that you remove them prior to the application. They may be reinserted after 15 minutes.


INGREDIENTS

REALASH is made of:
Aloe, D-Panthenol, Collagen, Collagen+Elastin, Hydrolysed Silk Protein, Hyaluronic Acid, Mango Extract, Bitter Orange Flowers Extract, Sabal Palm Extract, Dechloro Dihydroxy Difluoro Ethylcloprostenolamide Pomegranate Extract, Papaya Extract, Marigold Extract, Horsetail, Flax & Calamus Extract, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1.





A proven miracle of science.
REALASH was born from in-depth scientific research in independent laboratories, which all testified its effectiveness. The active substances included in the formula prolong lashes' growth and inhibit them from falling. In double blind placebo controlled study conducted on a group of women aged from 18 to 75 years old, the results were astonishing:
  • more than 98% of women noticed considerable improvement in lashes' condition after 30 days of therapy
  • more than 92% of women noticed longer, thicker and stronger lashes after 8 weeks
  • more than 94% of women appreciated REALASH for its ease of use.


I'm so excited to give it a try because judging from the previous reviews, this product does indeed look effective!

Here's a look of my lashes, BEFORE TREATMENT - in my natural state and also in mascara glam state!


FRONT VIEW



SIDE VIEW



Typically, eyelashes need 30 days to grow. The main problem is that most times mature eyelashes fall before new ones are fully grown and this cause a visually unpleasant effect. Engineered with innovative technology, REALASH helps your eyelash grow faster and stronger. The density goes up, and your eyelashes look longer and fuller. It's a simple concept, but the visual effect is revolutionary.

To achieve the best results it's recommended to use REALASH once a day, preferably in the evening after removing make-up, by applying the enhancer to the upper eyelid. One packet of this 3ml nutrient is sufficient for a 4-5 month therapy. REALASH is easy to apply and you can easily do it yourself. One stroke and your eyelash are nurtured so you can enjoy your new, extraordinary look!

You can read about the product on www.realash.my. REALASH is sold in few packages ranging between RM199 (1 unit) - RM479 (3 units). I shall give my review after a month of product usage!



Pics taken with my CASIO ZR1000.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great pictures! Such a difference with the eye lash enhancer.
    Add me via GFC G+ Bloglovin. Let me know, Will add you back :)
    www.naomiganzu.com

    ReplyDelete