They say you really can judge a person by looking at their shoes.
But I say it's so much more accurate when you see their bare feet, yes?
Just imagine going to a party with really beautiful pair of shoes. Then for the after party, everyone adjourns to another friend's house. Shoes are taken off and we step into the house (because people in Malaysia walk barefoot at home. And no, not all Asians are related to Japanese nor do we wear socks around the house). Imagine the HORROR when you take off your shoes, and the ugly cracked heels of your feet starts showing.
Aside from your hands, feet are also a very sensual location where only certain people get to see them. (
Remember Sarah Ferguson's toe-sucking incident?!) There is a lack of attention of women to care for their feet compared to what they wear, hair, manicure, etc. Of course, perfection is almost impossible but people always find ways to look good from head-to-toe (they didn't say head-to-waist or head-to-knees for that matter).
A few weeks ago I was one of the privileged few to witness Scholl's solution to impeccable smooth feet. It only involves ONE TOOL and it only takes few minutes for the makeover to happen.
Here's looking at --
SCHOLL Velvet Smooth
Express Pedi Electronic Foot File
- A salon finish at home. Effortless results without having to step out of the house or into the salon
- All with a single switch. Easy to use.
- Ergonomically shaped head for comfortable use
- Replaceable Micralumina head for quick and easy hard skin removal
- Gentle and effective rotating action
- Battery operated
This product retails at Watsons, Guardian or Caring Pharmacy stores and even Lazada. It costs RM 129.90.
After my mini pedi pampering session, I honestly can feel an improvement in my heels texture and its appearance. (sorry no "before" picture here because I was too excited getting my feet pampered! My heels were so soft I was not afraid to touch, feel and also risk(!!!!!) them with my manicured fingernails hehs!)
- There'll be a nation wide promotion of RM10 discount starting from 1st August – 30th September 2014.
- First come first served basis.
- Only applicable for Scholl Velvet Smooth Express Pedi Electronic Foot File.
- Redeem here
To learn more on this awesome product, visit