Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 21 August 2014

Kimarie Salon & Nail Bar, The Strand Kota Damansara!

Thursday, 21 August 2014


I don't know whether you've heard, but Kota Damansara just got a dazzling new salon in town not too long ago! Kimarie is pioneer in the Malaysia hair industry, and I'm so glad to announce that I'm one of the new bloggers to be enjoying the hair treatments offered at the Kota Damansara branch!

Located right next to Loudspeaker at The Strand, it is fairly easy to locate, as it's facing the main road! Parking is a breeze and aplenty, and not to mention, its just a few roads away from nearby malls such as Encorp The Strand, Sunway Giza and Giant Kota Damansara!






Here at Kimarie KD we use famed hair products such as 



Kerastase Paris...


.... and L'Oreal Professionnel!

The interior of the salon is very hipster X home, very cosy.... I likey very very much! The walls are made of bricks, giving very artsy atmosphere. The chairs are those 360 degrees spin-around leather cushion ones, so comfy you can literally fall asleep here!

Oh did I mentioned this place has a nail bar too?

This is going to be my second home very soon!







I'm going to be very honest here, the reason why I'm so excited to visit Kimarie because my hair is SEVERELY DAMAGED from all the bleaching and chemical treatments. Like Seriously I kid you not. Look for yourself --





Split ends, breaking hair, uneven length. You name it, I got all of it.
I look like your Asian Medusa
・゜・(ノД`)



So today will be a new beginning.
A new journey with Kimarie to achieve smooth silky hair again.
Hair that I can fall in love with again.
Hair that will be my crowning glory once again and not like a hideous witchy snake perm.

Also you gotta excuse the outfit as I just arrived straight from dance class that day!


So we start with a gentle shampoo on my head.






Rinse it off and apply Keratase treatment onto my hair.






I look like a mushroom with steamy head here
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


And then magic happened.


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*


*








IT'S LIKE INSTANT MAGIC!





Even zombies don't have smooth silky hair like this!





I got so carried away with my new crowning glory that I can't stop snapping pics of my new self!







So these two products pictured above is used on me for my first visit to Kimarie which made the magic happen! They are KERASTASE CHROMA CAPTIVE (for coloured hair) & KERASTASE Elixir Kultime (hair serum).



This is the KERASTASE Elixir Kultime range for all hair types

From Left:
Masque RM136
Shampoo RM85
Oil RM138



My Stylist of the Day, Ciaex Tan


.....and some pics of the nail bar --



Fellow sponsored blogger Amelie Yap from Immateapot getting her mini pins done!



And Jacqueline from Jacsafterparty getting her hair treatment in a special VIP room!





Three of us are the new faces who will be blogging for Kimarie KD from now onwards!



Since Kimarie KD is quite new around the vicinity, they are also having a special Buy1Free1 (Promo ends 1 Sept 2014!).

Promotion for all hair services except Hair Treatment and Wash & Blow services.

Hair cuts? Checked.
 Chemical treatments? Checked!

Example Mens Cut is only RM27.50 after discount! (NP: RM55)




To make appointments or enquiries, you can contact Kimarie through the following channels -


Address 
67 Jalan PJU 5/20, The Strand
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia





Phone 03-61510034


Facebook

Instagram


Do follow Kimarie on their Facebook and Instagram for constant contests and giveaways!
Who knows, you may be the next lucky customer to enjoy its benefits too ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014