Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Sunday, 20 July 2014

L'Oreal White Perfect Total 10 Launch #LorealTOTAL10

Sunday, 20 July 2014
Let's rewind back to end of June ---

a time when I get to experience...
L'OREAL WHITE PERFECT TOTAL 10!


I decked myself in an all-black outfit, only to realize that the dress code is blue/purple theme
(✖╭╮✖)

But anyway! This is one of those events where you get to play with the photobooth and try to score prizes by doing the best pose/writing an interesting caption! And I was fortunate enough to be one of the lucky 10 girls that day!!!
(人´∀`*)

There was an additional surprise for bloggers on that day, for passes with a small star on the top right of it - they will be in the running for a special spree at Watson's! I realized that those who got the lucky star are those who arrived early at the event (shucks!) so it always pays to be early!!!

There was a makeup demo done on OhFishiee and we bloggers get the chance to create our own Pandora-inspired bracelet and take home! Also, not forgetting there was makeup testers for bloggers to try and the opportunity to take a before/after selfie to win MORE PRIZES!!!





Notice the star on the top right?






L'Oreal White Perfect range of products. The one on the mini lightbox is the highlight of the day!











Bloggers with the lucky star on their invitation cards.




Here I won myself an extra goodie bag of L'Oreal products for the photobooth mini contest!
My name was the last to be called out lols.


Happy me with TWO goodie bags! Expect a review soon on the L'Oreal White Perfect Total 10!


You can find out more about L'Oreal products at 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014