Third Visit for Botox @ Klinik Mediviron Wisma UOA II

By Grace Myu - June 02, 2014



Hellooooo!

This will be my third journal entry log for Klinik Mediviron Wisma UOA II. This time, I returned 12 May 2014 (6 days after my last visit) for a follow up checkup and any necessary touch-up to make sure my eye bag problem is resolved properly :)

Upon reaching the clinic, I quickly told the nurse to slap on some numbing cream for me, just in case there will be more injections and what-nots. Then after about 30 minutes, the doctor took a look at my face and told me my eyes look so much better than when it was first injected *HURRAY* so no additional filler is required, however she will just add on some BOTOX, to make my eyes look more balanced.

This round, I brought my Vivi mag around with me so that I won't think so much about the needles.









WHAT IS BOTOX?
Commonly used to improve the look of frown lines (glabellar lines) between the brows, crow’s feet at the corners of the eyes, forehead lines, laughter lines, to erase ‘bunny lines’ on the side of the nose and to give a slight lift to a drooping nose. This treatment involves a type of Botulinum toxin type A being injected directly into the muscles between the brows or other areas being treated.

BOTOX has been used since 1980 to treat a number of muscle disorders and can also be used to treat migraine and excessive sweating. It is a simple, non-surgical treatment that works by blocking nerve impulses to the injected muscles and this reduces muscle activity that causes lines and wrinkles to form, allowing the overlying skin to appear smooth and line free.
RESULTS:

The appearance of frown lines and other treated areas will be dramatically improved within three to five days of treatment. The skin will appear smoother and unlined whilst untreated facial muscles work as usual to allow the normal facial expression to be unaffected by the treatment.

RECOVERY TIME:
Some minimal bruising may be experienced following treatment but side effects are rare. Occasionally temporary numbness or a mild headache may be experienced although muscle relaxing injections are used to successfully treat migraine in some patients. In less than 1% of patients a temporary drop of the brow or eyelid may occur.

HOW OFTEN:
The effects can last three to four months and then repeat injections will be needed to maintain the effects. After several treatments, the effects will begin to last longer and repeat treatments may only be required every six months. At Mediviron UOA Aesthetic Clinic we take a ‘less is more’ approach and to avoid a frozen forehead we always see patients two weeks following the initial treatment to check the results and top-up if required.

Extracted from http://www.mediviron-uoa.com/portfolio-view/anti-wrinkle-by-botox/







WARNING!

NEEDLES

PICTURES

AHEAD!















And another follow up appointment is made for the following two weeks to ensure I look ok (I LOVE HOW THIS CLINIC TAKES CARE OF ME! Especially with the after-service treatment!)

I actually think this clinic is very busy even on weekdays because I see a lot of office ladies and even foreigners(!!!) going in and out of this clinic. So make sure if you are really serious on getting an appointment, do come on time so that there will not be any delay for you because the clinic here is so so so popular!




This is the AFTER BOTOX picture.
Thank you Joan once again for being the accommodating blogger relation person in charge! ;)


In short, I felt the needle going into near my eye (eeeekkkksss!) but NO PAIN was involved. It just felt a bit weird because there is something GOING INSIDE NEAR MY EYES but there is nothing I can do about it lol. I can't seem to talk straight while the needle in inside my face lololol! Because I kept stressing about feeling pain but I don't feel any (slapmealready).

It was a pleasant experience because all the nurses present are majority females (I super feel at ease because girls tend to understand girls bodies better). They are always plastered with a cute smile and always helpful to make the experience a smooth and joyful one!

I always walk out of the clinic feeling a bit more beautiful about myself! Thank you Klinik Mediviron Wisma UOA II for making this a super good experience for me! :)


This post is brought to you by -



Klinik Mediviron Wisma UOA

LG 9, Lower Ground Floor, Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Click here to view our interactive map

Contact +60-3-2163 5699/98 or +60-17-2163 569
Twitter @MedivironUOA

Operating hours
Monday - Thursday: 8.30am - 6.00pm
Friday & Saturday: 8.30am - 6.30pm
Sunday & Public Holiday: Closed

Full price list of procedures can be found here

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello Grace!

    I came across your blog recently on a google search - thanks for sharing your experiences with everyone.

    I write for a site at Cosmerience where our readers share reviews and photos about their cosmetic experiences.

    I'd love to collaborate with you - will send you a private message!

    ReplyDelete