Online Shopping with MrLens!

By Grace Myu - June 09, 2014



Are you a frequent cosmetic lens user? If you purchase contact or cosmetic lens on a regular basis AND go online almost everyday, have you ever considered buying lens online?

For most girls I know, they usually go to optometrist shops to purchase their monthly disposable lenses. But WHAT IF I told you that you can save all that hassle of driving out AND SAVE MONEY ON CONTACT LENS as well? Sounds good? Read on!!


For those of you who do online purchases regularly, here is a site you can bookmark (Ctrl+D) for future lens purchases! It is called --


MrLens is Malaysia largest online contact lenses store which offers a wide selection of contact lenses, prescription eyeglasses, sunglasses, branded and designer frames for both men and women! MrLens carries a variety of contact lenses brand which include Acuvue, Air Optic Aqua, Freshkon, Blincon, Biomedics, Magic, Igel, Focus Dailies, Freshlook, SofLens and Proclear. They also carry high end range of eyewear such as Ray Ban, Maui Jim and Emporio Armani.

This is how the site looks like --



The site greets you with a message, stating that you will be REWARDED(!!!) when you recommend friends to purchase from MrLens! For those who are curious, MrLens has actually been around since 2002!! THAT'S 12 YEARS WORTH OF CREDIBILITY! :D From what it seems, MrLens also has another operations centre at Switzerland which MrLens was awarded Finalist in the prestigious Swiss Economic Award in 2008! Talk about worldwide recognition, wow! ;)

So upon having assured myself of how popular this webbie is, I placed my order to receive my contact lenses. And to my very surprise, it arrived my doorstep the VERY NEXT DAY! It is totally HASSLE FREEEEE!!!



The package that arrived and the goodies that cam along with it! I received an invoice, a info brochure, a set of contact lens case (how sweet of them to include this in!), and TWO LOLLIES! The two lollipops were totally unexpected! XD



Some of the benefits of ordering stuff from MrLens include -

  1. FREE DELIVERY within selected area of Klang Valley
  2. MrLens ships WORLDWIDE!
  3. Competitive pricing (most are priced below Recommended Retail Price, save up to 50%!)
  4. MrLens has an app on App Store & Android Playstore too! Makes purchasing super convenient for smartphone users!
  5. 30 day return policy
  6. Whatsapp is available at +601112323715
  7. Secure payment system with a variety of payment options


So hop on to www.MrLens.com.my to order your prescription glass and/or contact lenses today!




Disclaimer: This is an truly honest review from me about using MrLens to order contact lens. I received complimentary contact lens from the sponsor however it does not affect my judgment on my great experience in using the site :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. gud review. Ilove mr lens too as the offer fast service
    Miss Ika's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miss Ika
    Yes I totally agree about MrLens being very fast and efficient! I love it that as customers, we don't need to keep tracking the status as it will arrive the very next day! :)

    ReplyDelete