My TruDtox experience...

By Grace Myu - June 30, 2014



Hey readers!

Though I know I been slacking a lot in the gym (and my recent trip to Singapore didn't make my diet any cleaner lols), I have been becoming FLABBY in my problematic areas! So today I'll share about my TruDtox experience (pronounced tru-d-tox, as in true detox) with you. A truly honest opinion from the heart.

I for one, have very bad constipation problems. I find it difficult to poop everyday so I figured this type of detox tea will help me. I did tried eating fruits more frequently, however it does not give me the instant result like detox tea does. 

Previously I have tried various brands bought from Watsons to help me with my lack-of-toilet visits. Some were really good, some were well... terrible. So I finally found one that is truly good and helpful so that it could benefit those of you who share the same problem with me.


According to TruDtox, if you eat 3 meals a day but only poop once in 5 days, you could have 15 meals still sitting in your intestines. All these meals in your body will slowly accumulate and harbour a wide variety of bacteria and parasites that is harmful towards your body. 

Consider increasing your fruit, vegetable and fibre intake every meal to help move your bowel movement and not have your meals sitting in your body. Drinking a cup of TruDtox twice a week helps you be regular and remove all accumulated meals stuck in your body.





TruDtox is more than just a cup of tea. Flushing out waste at least once a week clears harmful toxins in your body. These toxins accumulated over time may lead to health problems and a decline in immune system, which may trigger an onset of degenerative diseases. Flush them toxins out with TruDtox.

So this picture below shows my lump of fats sitting at my sides, aka Muffin Top. Nobody likes Muffin Tops, especially those sitting on top of your jeans! They are definitely a sore for eyes and a hassle to pull off with a crop top!

p/s: This pic was taken right after I came back from Singapore (approx early June).




So the packaging of TruDtox looks like this -






The product lasts for 3 years(!!!) from date of manufacturing. You can take this once a day during detox week (it will definitely be a frequent visit to the toilet, trust me!) or you can take one teabag every 2-3 days for normal cleansing usage.

I remember Cheesie used to blog about plums, used as laxatives. I think this product works the same as that plum, especially useful for just before photoshoots / catwalk events! She also mentioned that it was her secret to being slim all the time!

So this is me, taken just the next day after taking my first teabag. Can you see the major difference?! The sides are visibly smaller than the day before! I feel my stomach area so much lighter too.


Day 1


And this is me... after a week of TruDtox
(of course with the effects of clean eating and working out too!)

Day 7


Are you convinced yet?
Well, I certainly did obtained desired results using TruDtox! 



Information
TruDtox is a proprietary blend of high quality herbs and floras that are traditionally used for aiding body detoxification and for strengthening our body’s detoxification organs. It works gently and does not contain harsh laxatives that can cause bowel dependency. TruDtox is formulated for safe, gentle, and regular use. TruDtox does not contain senna and is classified as food by the Ministry of Health.

A pack of TruDtox 15+2 teabag sachets retails at RM88.50.

Benefits
  • Helps cleanse toxins and pollutants from your body
  • Promote normal functions of your body’s detox organs
  • Safe for regular continuous use
  • No dependency
  • Improves digestion
  • Improves overall health

How should you take it?

Some side effects that I experienced are the increase of extra smelly pits and frequent farts (I guess that's the toxin removing itself from my body). I also tend to emit sweat more easily after taking the product. Also, I noticed the first teabag will make you get super tummy ache and running to the toilet like a mad person! However, the good effect is that the results are obvious after the first teabag and I enjoyed a flat tummy (which enabled me to wear more crop tops) throughout the entire month!

TruDtox tastes like mint tea, so much better than all the other detox tea I tried (trust me when I say I tried ALOT because I was once overweight and wanted to shed pounds badly)!! I will definitely, definitely continue to use this product together with all the other healthy stuff to maintain a good physique(⌒▽⌒)


You can purchase TruDtox at Plincco at this link -

You can get a RM20 voucher instantly when you sign up at their website! Also, they are having some discounts on the website so do check it out if you are thinking on trying detox tea!

Let me know how it works for you if you tried it? Or have you tried any similar detox tea that helped you in the past? Do share with me in the comments section, I would like to know more!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments