Happy 1st Year Anniversary to us! 13062014

By Grace Myu - June 13, 2014


Happy First Year Anniversary of being together baby! I still remember posting that pic last year, it has gotten so many good reactions from people around me, congratulating me that I got a good catch! You were back then and have gotten even better this year (ooh naik pangkat)! So proud of you and everything we've been through together throughout the year, and HERE'S to many more to come!!
*fingerscrossedtightdontwannaletgo*
(>人<;)

I'm so happy to have someone who believes in me, encourages me in my personal goals and career, pushes me to go further and beyond that! You were the first one who actually helped see me through the whole journey! (⌒-⌒; )

So here I am, taking a little time to say....
I LOVE YOU VERY, VERY, VERY MUCH BABY! 
And please love me back like... Forever!

Now please don't puke and allow me to publicly profess my love today for its a special day of both of us!! 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments