Barbie Ash Grey Lenses Review

By Grace Myu - June 20, 2014

I'm usually not a big fan of huge contact lenses (anything above 14mm is considered BIG for me), 
because I think they always make me look like an alien! 

Like this...
(◐ o ◑ )


So anyway, here's a try at BARBIE Contact Lens. 
Barbie = Doll-like, right?

Let me know your thoughts?


Even when this photo is taken with flash in natural light, the colour of ash grey is still not obvious. So if you like natural looking cosmetic lens, this could be another alternative for you!


The good thing about ordering from HiShop is that they provide a 
complimentary lens case together as well! 
(⌒▽⌒)

I do think that yes, it does enlarges my pupils but I personally think the grey colour is not so obvious in real life and even in pictures though (I always prefer super coloured lenses if I am going to poke something into my eyes, I make sure they're super obvious, else I won't bother hehs)

I rate this product 2.5 out of 5. Not really my liking because ash grey colour is not obvious
(´Д` )



Diameter :16.2mm, Water Content: 38%, Base Curve: 8.6mm, Replacement Period: 12 months, Country of Origin: Korea, Manufacturer: Dueba

Price RM35.00
They have more colours and designs over there!


Exclusive RM20 rebate for my readers: 
BARBIE14
*With minimum purchase of RM99, valid till 31 July 2014!

Get 15% discount on purchases by entering
GRACEMYU

For shopping with HiShop, get FREE DELIVERY for purchases of RM50 and above!


Subscribe to HiShop for exclusive updates: http://www.hishop.my/subscribe

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments