Start SELLING with CAROUSELL! A new way to thrift-shop AND make money!

By Grace Myu - May 15, 2014

Ever wondered what to do with your unworn clothes you bought on impulse that still looks new? 
Or that makeup shade that never really suits you? 
Or even that stash of books lying on your cupboard, untouched for years?


I have a solution for you.
And you'll thank me later for that.
You are very much welcomed, in advance.
;)


Introducting...
CAROUSELL.


It's an app you can download onto your smartphone and things get sold off in a jiffy!


"But I don't have time to do this."
"Will I get serious buyers?"
"Is it worth my time?"

Is it possible?


I have used the app since early Feb this year (which makes me a 3 month old user) and I can admit that...

I'M HOOKED!



My profile has garnered 248 followers to date and received 43 positive feedback from different Carousellers!






So what's so good about this app that got me hooked on the first place???


Number #1
I get money by selling by stuff I hard use/don't use anymore.
(KA-CHINGGGG!!!)

Number #2
Declutters my already bursting wardrobe.
(MORE SPACE YAY!)

Number #3
I make new friends who share the same interest along the way!
(HI CUTIES!)

Number #4
It boosts my confidence whenever strangers leave a positive feedback!

Number #5
Trains me how to be a good business person.
(Good practice to be a future blogshop owner!)


I have sold and swapped about 250+ items and I'm very happy with my wardrobe now! I have everything I want and will use in the near future! All my clothes fits me well now and I have made friends with super nice girls who share the same passion about clothes and makeup with me!


Clothes generally fall under "For Her" section while cosmetics and beauty supplies go under "Beauty Products". You can also find other stuff like phone covers, books, textbooks, discounted tickets/vouchers, toys, and what-nots, ALL IN JUST ONE APP!





Carousell is admittedly superrrr easyyyy to use! 
It's like an Instagram format - snap a pic, insert info & upload!

Don't believe me? See this video below for yourself -





I particularly like this app compared to other available platforms out there is because it has a separate chat interface for EACH LISTED ITEM. Super convenient to trace back your customers!

Also, it has an integrated notification centre that allows you to trace back all your activities! (something like Facebook activity log).

Only sad part is when you have overflowing messages (when you decide to have a sale) and not be able to trace all your conversations with any particular user (something like See Friendship on Facebook function).

And there's an incentive for you to start your journey with Carousell!


3-for-3 Giveaway: List 3 items to get FREE 3 months subscription of fashion & beauty titles! (CLEO, Female, Eh! or Glam)

 You too, can get the FREE SUBSCRIPTION in 3 easy steps:

1. Download the Carousell app + Sign up for a Carousell account (or Log in)
2. Upload 3 listings* in the ‘For Her’ or ‘Beauty Products’ category
3. Wait for your redemption code & instructions on how to redeem your free subscription!

*Listings must be uploaded between 7 May 2014 to 28 May 2014. Redemption code and instructions will be sent to you after 28 May 2014. Excited to clear out your wardrobe yet? Download the free Carousell app now and start selling! Carousell is available for download on both iPhone and Android. For more details about the giveaway, visit our blog: http://blog.carousell.co/post/84837148486/get-free-3-months-fashion-beauty-magazinE



For more information, please check out the links below:



About Carousell Snap, List, Sell. Carousell is a lifestyle marketplace app that makes selling as simple as taking a photo. Featured globally as a Favourite app on Google Play, and ranked No.1 Lifestyle App on the iPhone App Store, Carousell is also a hit amongst youth and young adults as a popular online shopping destination. With more than 200,000 new and preloved items available for purchase, shoppers have plenty of bargains to discover at prices up to 80% below retail prices. Carousell is on a mission to make online buying and selling accessible to all—anyone who knows how to take a photo with their smartphone and chat using a messaging app will feel right at home buying and selling online on Carousell.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments