Signature Cafearo, 1 Shamelin Cheras

By Grace Myu - May 10, 2014



Hello! 

Once upon a time, a girl called Grace used to detest healthy food because she thought it was "nerdy" to chomp down on greens, especially when her mother kept persuading her to add greens into her meals so that she can "go to toilet regularly". She thought she wanted to go against the flow by being different and cool, so she threw away every green item on her plate.

Yes, that rebellious girl is me and gone are the days I do such things *shy* 

I am now a convert thanks to my personal trainer boyfriend (ahems!) who then told me about the importance of eating healthy and yada yada yada...

So today I'm just gonna share with you a healthy restaurant option, if you ever were to go out dining! =D



It was on a rainy Monday night I took a drive to Cheras with my little brother. I brought him along in hopes of better acquired taste compared to me since he is from a culinary background!

Honestly I got a bit lost while finding the restaurant, so here's a HUGE tip - the restaurant is facing the MAIN ROAD, so yes you can see it while you pass by 1 Shamelin Mall Cheras :)


When I step into Signature Cafearo, I was greeted by pretty young waitresses dressed in red. They were Malaysians, and cheers to that! 
(Sometimes having foreign waiters can be quite a pain while ordering or talking to them sigh!)




As I took my seat, I was given their menu which came in a long hard copy book in green!


If you notice carefully, the restaurant's logo is printed as "Signature Cafearo by Yves". If you are wondering who is Yves, he is the head chef of the restaurant! :)

Here's some of the Chef's Recommendation, printed on the service counter for your eyes! In case you are wondering, Signature Cafearo serves a combination of Western, local and fusion food!



Random photo, don't mind me hehs.


Introducing Justin, little bro! He was giving me helpful advice on how to know whether the food was fresh, of good quality, etc. 




The first meal that arrived was Smoked Duck Pesto (RM17.90)! 




As for me, I ordered Vast Ocean Salmon Salad (RM15.90) because I wanted to upkeep my clean diet for an upcoming photoshoot hehs.





Extra meal ordered by bro - Soft Shell Crab + Ham Cheese Baked Egg Rice (RM19.90)






If you ask me, I guess my favourite meal of the day has got to be the Avocado Toast Sandwich with Turkey Ham (RM9.90)!!!



Look at how sticky the cheese is!!! This is super high quality mozzarella cheese I tell you!!! 



This is by far the BEST TASTING CHEESE INFUSED SANDWICH! 


The thing I loved most about Signature Cafearo is that it cooks using all high quality ingredients (notice the fresh colours of the vege and meat texture?) but still priced them all affordable for KLites! (With all the price hike here and there, a business organization that still cares for its consumers!!)


There is a wall of fame at the restaurant with notable food bloggers leaving their mark on it.



Spotted any of your favourite Malaysian food blogger? =DD




.....And the damage for 4 meals with 2 persons?

*

*

*

*

*

*

*





Anyway, in conjunction with the upcoming Mother's Day this weekend, they will be having a special promotion - Mothers can dine in for FREE!




And here is your wifi password, you internet addicts! Wifi is relatively fast here ;)


So that sums up my little food rendezvous!


 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

Since I missed out on the actual day of the launch, here are more pics on the actual day itself by Isabel Lee of Sugar Coated Muffin! She's a lifestyle blogger that writes about beauty, fashion and food! You can read her original post here.




  


Signature Cafearo by Yves
Lot C-G-03A,
1 Shamelin Shopping Mall,
100, Jalan 4/91,
Taman Shamelin Perkasa,
56100 Kuala Lumpur.

Open from 10am-10pm

Facebook 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments