7 May 2014

By Grace Myu - May 12, 2014















Fulfilled my lifelong wish of dining in Victoria Station (like finally already)! Unlike celebrating my actual birthday like the wild child that I usually am, 2014 is celebrated with loving people by my side! Started the day with full pampering session at beeQnails, then came back to get ready for dinner then we blew the cake at his house, together with the family. Then off we went to OU to catch Captain America!

(I still got a bottle of vodka to be redeemed at Prodigy KL during my birthday month hehs)




Thank you for a memorable birthday. I couldn't ask for anything more :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. nice dress!! where'd you get it from?

    happy belated birthday! :D looks like it was a love-filled day for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Henry Tan
    THANK YOU! :)

    @sgrmse.
    Thanks for the compliment! I got it from a boutique in one of the malls in KL! Yes it was indeed a lovely well-spent day for me <3

    ReplyDelete