In the evening I went to Number 76 (known for the best place for hair colouring & hair braids!) to prep my hair! I opted for loose curls and some braids at my fringe because I was going to be an emcee for my bf's Chap Goh Mei X Valentine's Day Open House that night. More on this event when pics are ready from the photographer! ;)
Me as an emcee for the night.
So I received the most romantic Valentine's Day gift:
(extra smiles because the smiley can't contain wide and goofy smiles lololol)
- Cupid diamond heart - Marks our first Valentine's Day together (I also like to think of it as our first date reminder where cupid was really working hard that night!)
- Globe - My dream is to travel around the world
- Snowflake - Christmas is my most favourite time of the year (I literally don't mind listening to Christmas songs everyday lol)
- Margarita - My extreme love for parties & clubbing! And of course, EDM music!
- Treble clef - This represents him, who's into singing & guitar!
- Heart Thomas Sabo - Represents this bracelet, which he got for me knowing that I love
To my boyfriend, thank you for making this happen! Yes, dreams really do come true when I'm with you! iloveyouJSZF