Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Happy Lunar New Year (of the Horse)! #OOTD

Wednesday, 5 February 2014
It's Day 6 of the Lunar New Year and I'm back from my hometown Penang! It was a simple celebration for me this year, as my grandfather and grandaunt is no longer with us :(

We wanted to give my grandmother a rest this year, so we went out for meals. So here I am at the famed hawker food place - Macalister Road. 


CNY Day 1
Off-shoulder Red Top | Sg Wang, KL
Turquoise Long Pants | Shenzhen, China
Ted Baker Bag | Hong Kong
Watch | DKNY


As for the second day of Chinese New Year, we went to First Avenue Mall, Penang to go get Grandma some new shoes (since hers spoilt recently). Picture of the day -



CNY Day 2
Azteq Top | Sg Wang
Red Skorts | Sg Wang
Cream Shoes | Bonita


So that's just a glimpse of my Chinese New Year so far. Well, I'm now back in KL so I shall be joining my bf's family and friends for some gambling and makan sessions! Aside from that, I have been busy at the gym to burn off those sinful Penang food hehs!


On a side note, Valentine's Day is next week(!!!!!) and I just can't wait to celebrate my first Valentine's together with him! <3 br="" nbsp="">
Till my next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014