Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Launch of Phat Barrels @ Publika Shopping Gallery KL

Thursday, 23 January 2014

Hey all! I've just been to the launch of Phat Barrels last night! It's a new hang out spot in Publika, just situated the outdoors area along the F&B street (Block A to be exact)! There were lots of people there, I spotted quite a few popular Facebook personalities there too :)


First of all, lemme introduce to you the woman who made this possible - Belle Leng Sean! If you don't know her yet, she's the sister of the ever-popular Friendster/Facebook superstar Leng Yein!



This is mega superstar big sis LENG YEIN! Notoriously famed in Malaysia social media and party scene! Currently carving out a name for herself in DJ-ing recently! Only few months into the scene and she has landed a spot in Indonesia as a guest DJ!


A fellow freelance model friend Venisse - she's got one of the best skin around! :D


Dine. Tap. Chill.


Fellow gymjunkie Karen Kho (hey babe I walked back all the way to PB just for you & Aligathor! *insidejoke*)


Ashley, me, Karen & Wyman. Ashley is my dear bf's baby sis! :) upcoming FB superstar with 45k++ followers at this moment of typing!!


I tried this yesterday and it tasted better than the usual caramel popcorn! :DD Sinful max!


 With cuties Ashley & Jasmine



You def missed out a lot yesterday! You should try out this place for yourself!




Btw Phat Barrels is having a monthly iPad giveaway so go try your luck winning it! Just hashtag #PHATBARRELS_KL when you post a picture on Instagram (remember to tag them @phatbarrels_kl) or just share their Facebook Page out ;)

3 comments:

  1. Wow. so fast wei your post of the event. Wasn't it just last night? :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nick
    Thanks!

    @jessY
    Yes it was just a day ago, I had time so I decided to make a quick post about it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014