Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 21 November 2013

Quickie: I WON! #makeurbanscapesepic

Thursday, 21 November 2013
Tiger Beer Malaysia held a mini Instagram contest about a week ago and I WON! Won myself 2 tickets to Urbanscapes and an Epic Kit!


Tiger: This Epic Kit is worth up to RM500. Among the things that you can find in there includes Limited Edition Tiger Translate merchandise.


My winning #selfie

Thank you TIGER BEER for picking me as a winner! *excited*


On another note,
there are so many events happening this weekend!


2. E! News Special: Jay Park


Next Week -

1. Î›VICII ◢◤

2. Icona Pop Live in KL


Which will Y O U be attending? :D

As for me, I'll be away in Malacca this weekend for a family gathering, thus I will just pop by Urbanscapes awhile to claim my items and meet some friends! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014