Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Monday, 18 November 2013

PARTY! Club Asahi Moscow

Monday, 18 November 2013


I'm so stoked! Club Asahi returns with its second instalment party this year with Club Asahi Moscow!

I was privileged enough to be one of the lucky bloggers to attend the first all-expense-paid trip to Penang earlier in June this year, thus I was really looking forward towards the second round! This time Club Asahi Moscow brings the party to PJ's newly opened club - The Roof - which had really good online reviews by local party goers. Since I missed The Roof's opening weekend the week before, I thought I'd experience The Roof in a totally rad Asahi manner, with free flow of juice all night long! 


Club Asahi flew in Swanky Tunes all the way from Moscow to Malaysia to live up to its event's theme:
M O S C O W !!!!

DJ Stanislav & DJ Vadim of Swanky Tunes!

There were footages of the first Club Asahi Miami (flashbacks of Penang!!!) being aired throughout the whole night behind the DJ set!


Party scene at PLAY at The Roof

Olaa sexy jailbird!

Let's move on to P A R T Y  P I C T U R E S! 
I will not miss photowalls at events for the world!

Karen, Wyman, me, Jack

Now with petite Chenelle together


Hottie Cassie



Jen Lyy with her beau, Makx



With my gigi Darlie buddy Olivia

Local actress Stephanie Liah. We were from the same batch of Miss Malaysia World 2007  

With Rosalyn of Siren by Rosalyn

  


There was a photo booth that captures 3 pics in a row and these were given to us as souvenirs!

With Julian of Retro Events Creation


Bumped into tonnes of people during Asahi including my usual freelancers suspects -

Penny Yiing


XiaoEn

Hana Charles






❤ Thank you Asahi Malaysia for having us there! It was a real night to remember 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014