Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Wine Talk by David Stephan @ La Bodega, Telawi Bangsar

Tuesday, 13 August 2013
It was 7pm when I made my way to Bangsar in a breeze from Kelana Jaya. It was a Wednesday evening, usually the traffic will be jammed in the heart of KL/PJ, however due to the last day of Ramadhan, most Malaysians would have already be with their families or halfway across the world for a holiday.

I was lucky enough to get a parking spot within walking distance towards my destination. So I walked my way to the upstairs of La Bodega, where the wine appreciation workshop will be held!

Panoramic view of the upstairs of La Bodega!

Wine Talk with Room Service is a new concept created by two reputed companies based in Kuala Lumpur, Room Service Deliveries & Gastrodome Management Services, responsible for the famed La Bodega, The Press Room and Espressamente illy.

Combining their expertise in both fields, the aim is to offer more than just a wine delivery service. Order your fave wine from a complete list of more than 400 labels, choose one of a carefully selected mixed cases or join a 'Wine Journey' for an exclusive experience. Membership is free; it's the first of its kind in Malaysia.


Candid shot of me, while talking to Wine Talk rep Celeste.

My work colleagues Cassandra & Rosalyn
My Puchong friend - Sarah May Low!


About 12 bloggers including myself were present for the event. We were presented with 6 different types of wine -
Arthur Metz Pinot Gris

Cusumano Nero Avola

Konrad Hole in the Water Sauvignon Blanc

Mancura 'Guardian Reserva' Carmenère 
Peceguina White

Peter Lehmann 'Wildcard' Cabernet-Merlot





This was our wine guru of the day - David Stephan

Group Pic! Clockwise from top left: Grace, Sarah May Low, Daniel W, Karen Kho, Chenelle Wen, Josh Lim, Shinyee, Jen Lyy, Rosalyn, Cassandra.


Goodie Bag: Handpicked wine and cert specially crafted for me! :)

--- edit 22 Aug 2013
Here's a video of Josh Lim, Founder of Advertlets interviewing David Stephan. You can actually get some pretty insights regarding wine! :)




To know more about Wine Talk, please visit www.winetalk.com.my

Contact -
Wine Talk with Room Service
t 1300 88 9788
f +6 03 7954 9141
e info@winetalk.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014