Instagram

I update my Instagram almost daily! Look me up @gracemyu

Google+ Followers

Thursday, 22 August 2013

The Chermaine Poo Experience

Thursday, 22 August 2013


Recently, I was invited to take part in a mini contest held on Chermaine Poo's Facebook Page for her charity fashion show. Not long after, I was informed that I will become one of the shortlisted finalists to walk on the runway for the fashion show! It's been awhile since I walked for a fashion show at Sunway Pyramid (the last was Miss Sunway Princess waayyyy back in 2007!) thus I was trying to regain my composure and relive back *ahem* pageant days!

Not much pics of me on the runway, still awaiting pics from official photographer! These are all I have for now, so enjoy!

Real life standee at the event!


TEAM ADVERTLETS! Cassie, Josh, Olivia, Stephanie!

Here's a little souvenir we got from the event photo booth by isnapu.my


Jess Khoo, fellow freelance friend I met earlier this year. She always organizes photoshoots for models and photogs!





Oh and if you're looking for the woman behind the whole show - Chermaine, she wasn't present at the event. Her sister, Cheryl Poo was there as the emcee though. So anyways, the event was a success because they sold a lot of cupcakes for her charity fundraising!

Do stay tuned for the next post for more pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Latest Video!

Grace Myu: Malaysia Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle Blogger © 2014